Kombucha is a wellknown remedy for constipation. But sometimes, we experience constipation as our body begins to heal itself. This is happenning at the time when our liver becomes congested with an overload toxins. This is only temporary.
If you are experiencing constipation, try any of the following:
- Drink plenty of water or fluids
- Do salt water flush (See Salt Water Flush Recipe)
- Eat foods rich in fiber or you can use psyllium husk. Psyllium husk aids your body in many ways and especially when you’re having a healing crisis.
- Take Magnesium Asporotate supplement. If can’t find this supplement, you can replace or do salt water flush using Himalayan Pink Rock Salt. Himalayan Pink Rock Salt contains trace amounts of iron oxide (rust) and has small amounts of calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, making it slightly lower in sodium than regular table salt.
- Take a mineral bath to allow your body to take in as much magnesium.
Grandma Joe and Mama Joe have chronic constipation. We often experience this kind of healing crisis. We love the salt water flush using Himalayan Pink Salt. It works everytime everytime. We have changed our table salt with Himalayan Pink Salt, too! Our morning habit has changed thereafter!